October 3, 2014

Kawaii Crepe

Remember how I told you guys on my last post that last week was super nice? today is COLD. that's how fast Winnipeg can change its mind. haha, but that doesn't really matter right now.

Last Saturday I had dinner with my friend at Kawaii Crepe. SO GOOD. OMG. That is so good. The right amount of carbs and protein and everything that is good for you, just that it isn't. hahaha anyways, it's good food.



It's about three blocks away from where I live so I got really excited. I found it hard to find a place that has "fast-food" that is not bad fast-food like McDonald's, Wendy's or Burger King, because honestly, except for Wendy's, where I eat a few times a year, I totally dislike fast-food. Every time you go out with friends you go to restaurants, but sometimes I just don't feel like waiting for a table, and spending too much money for it.

The Kawaii Crepe branch I've been is located at Osborne Street a.k.a Osborne Village, a vintage area of Winnipeg, I would say. I'm in love with that area and all their local shops. I hope to be able to explore more, because lately I haven't had a lot of time to do so.

The Osborne Village is one of the historical parts of the city and they preserved the old architectural characteristics, so it's a mix of modern and minimalist with Art Deco.

If you would like to find more about the Osborne Village you can click here.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment