October 17, 2014

Let's talk about technologies, shall we?

I have been surrounded by a lot of technology lately.

I have to admit that when I got a letter from Red River College saying that I had to buy a MacBook Pro I was really happy!

I'm loving it! I had worked with iMac before and in my opinion it was the best computer to design! As a designer, I have learned that a high quality screen is super important, and that is one thing Apple knows how to do!

My MacBook has been my best friend. Everywhere I go I carry it with me. Day after day I'm becoming more dependent of it. It might not be a good thing, but I love it.

Say what you want, but I love Apple. They are genius. They get everyone to buy their products, they get everyone to need it. Even if some people think it's devious, I think it's genius.

The good news is that Apple just launched a new display for the iMac. The 5K Retina display has 14.7 million pixels, four times as many pixels as the regular display has. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Apple said they did the impossible developing this display that has a better quality and reduces energy consumption while maintaining their high quality standard for brightness, which I love.

If you want to find out more about the new iMac 5K Retina Display, click here.

I hate looking at people's phone when they don't use the brightness at its maximum. Even though I have to charge my phone up to 3 times a day, I love how bright and neat it looks.

I am always on my phone. And the good thing is that my phone syncs with my computer and vice versa. So I have everything I need all the time.

Among all these technologies that I carry around every day, there is one essential thing that I can't survive with. A toque, as Canadians call it.
I promise you, without it, I wouldn't be alive today. hahaha
Here in Winnipeg is so windy! If I leave my house without it, I freeze.

So every time you see me, that's how I'll be looking like: holding my computer with my left arm, my phone in my right hand, my headphones, and a toque.


See you next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment