October 24, 2014

Some inspiration for the week

What really makes you happy?

Have you ever seen an image and thought: "Oh, that's something I want to try!"

I love pictures. Since I can remember I remember my dad would ALWAYS carry around his old-fashioned Pentax camera. We have so many pictures at my house because he was always taking pictures of us and everything we did. So I grew up with a little of photography in my veins.

I think I already mentioned this, but I'm loving my media productions class. Even though we are learning how to shoot videos properly, it helps a lot when it comes to shoot pictures. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to practice this week yet :(

My dad always took portraits of us, but I love looking at pictures of things, such as food, landscapes, animals, etc.
The one thing I love about pictures is that it inspires you! Every time I see a picture well taken I smile. I can't help it.

Pictures make me happy, inspiring pictures make me happier. They give me something to be excited for and ideas to escape from the ordinary life.

I compiled some pictures that relate and inspire me!

Le Minimalist
Long Island Prep
Cocorrina
Pinned by Bloomingdales
Oh Le Petit

Blog Decor8
Meetell Tumblr
Pinned by Ligia Braidotti
A Blog With A View

Borghi Fine Art
Jelanié's Shop

Pinned by Edlyane Medina
Organic Spa Magazine

Needless to say that Pinterest is my main inspiration source, right? Pinterest is just the best. But I also like to go on Tumblr and We Heart It. I also like reading Refinery29 and Hypeness (is from Brazil, but I'm pretty sure you can ask google to translate it to portuguese), both websites are great! Leaf is a YouTube channel that has short videos with diy tutorials, recipes, and tips to have an inspiring life!
If you'd like this is my Pinterest profile!

  • I would really like to know what inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment