November 21, 2014

sorry, my pad!

I have lots of memories, I know.

Fortunately my brain keeps everything I go through. Especially when the happenings are often.

I've ALWAYS been crazy about pads. As a kid, I would buy restaurant pads and receipt pads to play with it. My dad would bring the rest of pads he used at his office for me to play. I don't know why, but I like filling it out. Seriously, it is my dirty little secret. If you have anything to fill, give it to me, and I will. Grabbing a pen and writing short information is my thing!

When I started to grow up and swapped playing for studying, these pads became useless. I didn't have the imagination and time anymore, and like every teenager, I thought playing was for little children, not for grown-ups...

Until the day I bought my very first Knock Knock pad.
I was at an Urban Outfitters store in Virginia. The moment I saw it, I knew I had to buy it.
PADS FOR GROWN UPS!?!? OMG!

I was so happy the first time I saw one at an Urban Outfitters store!

It was my chance to do what I liked with a "purpose" (they don't really have a purpose other than entertaining you).

At Marshalls and HomeSense they have Knock Knock's pads and of course I bought some! hahaa At Chapters and Indigo! you have a bigger variety of them!

But wait, if you think all they have are pads you're wrong! If you go to their online store, you will find all sorts of stuff like books, pencils, organizers, etc.
These are things to collect!





They are so fun!

I love their sarcastic way of writing things! It makes our daily duties smoother!




And here's a little video I made for my Ad class explaining how to use one of these cute pads :)








2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I was like that too as a kid (especially invoices and coffee shop order forms), and also enjoyed blank library cards. :) I bought one of KNOCK KNOCK's "While we are out" babysitter instruction pads - it's funny, and yet functional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Melanie! I just bought another one today! haha and the other day I bought a chocolate bar they have! it's just too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete