March 17, 2015

the best Photoshop tutorials

Trust me, when you learn how to use one Adobe program, you learn almost all of them. They are pretty similar but are used for different things.

When I started playing around with photoshop, YouTube was my best friend (and it still is). I learned a lot just by watching the video tutorials! I am a self-learner and I am very visual, so if I see someone doing anything, I am able to copy it. This is how I learn.

Good thing we have the internet and we can discover every secret in the world!

There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube, but here are my favourite ones!

TUTORIAL:



RESULT:





TUTORIAL:



RESULT:





TUTORIAL:


RESULT:



Hope you enjoy it and try to make your pictures more beautiful than before!

- Let me know what is your favourite tutorial on the comments below! I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment